Wilcare Services develops and delivers bicycle training programs for a range of cycling activities which includes:
- Learn to ride- for adults and children
- Commuter cycling courses
- Leisure and fitness cycling education
- Recreational and practical cycling courses
- Training the trainer for school based bicycle program
- Workplace cycling courses
- Mountain bike skills & leadership based programs
- Cycling for the Terrified- http://www.meetup.com/Cycling-for-the-Terrified
The training is provided for community groups, government authorities and the corporate sector.
Wilcare Services provides bicycle instructor training for school based cycling programs.
This training is based on the VicRoads Bike Ed resource designed for primary schools with an extension module for secondary school programs.
To contact us:
Phone: Maree 0414 447 456
Phone: Steve 0405 827 385
Fax: 03 8669 4126