Wilcare Services develops and delivers bicycle training programs for a range of cycling activities which includes:
- Learn to ride - for adults and children
- Commuter cycling courses
- Leisure and fitness cycling education
- Recreational and practical cycling courses
- Workplace cycling courses
- Mountain bike skills & leadership based programs
- Cycling for the Terrified- http://www.meetup.com/Cycling-for-the-Terrified
The training is provided for community groups, government authorities and the corporate sector.
Wilcare Services provides bicycle instructor training for school based cycling programs.
This training is based on the Bike Ed resource developed by VicRoads for use in schools. Participants include teachers, school support staff, parents, community volunteers and police.
To contact us:Steve Taylor (Instructor) M: 0405 827 385 E: email@example.com
Ben Pollard (Office Manager - part-time) M: 0402 934 599 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (03) 8669 4126